Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Black Walnut Festival, Spencer, West Virginia


My middle son as a... I don't know what. Some kind of futuristic soldier. This was at the Children's Day Parade.


My youngest son as a Dragon, waiting for the Children's Day Parade to begin.


My daughter as a cat in the Children's Day Parade. Kids get to wear their Halloween costumes for the parade. It's a lot of fun.


My middle son, Joseph. I love how he's already got that "Mom, get the camera out of my face" look. :) He was on the Midget League Football float in the Grand Parade.


This is my daughter in the Black Walnut Festival Grand Parade. Her school had a float promoting National School Lunch Week and they threw hot whole-wheat rolls at the crowd. Oddly enough, it was a hit. Er.... literally. Good thing my daughter throws like a girl. Heh.

No comments: