Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Breakup

Dear Blogger,

It's been great. You know it has.

When I first met you, the spark was there. I felt a tingling in my heart just thinking about you. I couldn't wait to spend time with you, sharing my innermost feelings and inspirations.

But it just hasn't been the same recently. I don't know. It's not you -- it's me.

It's true... I have been seeing another blog. I'm sorry, I know it's cruel... but Wordpress is just so easy to be with. I wasn't looking for a new blog, but it just happened. Wordpress completes me. It was just meant to be.

I'll see you often in my blogroll. I hope we can still be friends. I'd like that.

Love,
Becky

1 comment:

Anna said...

Love your blog and I LOVE BEN FOLDS! What great music! I can see we have some things in common!

See you in BlogLand!