Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Unfocused


This photo turned out blurry to begin with, but I kind of like it that way.
It kind of mirrors how I feel today. The warm weather of the last couple days is giving me a little early spring fever. I want to get outdoors and into the sunshine, but I'm stuck in my basement classroom with a brick wall 3 feet away from my windows. Gah! I have a million and one things to do but I might just have to go for a walk at lunchtime.
It doesn't help that I'm trying to avoid caffeine. I made it until this morning... but I needed a quick shot of diet Pepsi Max to get myself awake and functional. I'm not feeling the midmorning slump that I usually get when I have 2 or more full caffeinated drinks in the morning. I hope I don't crash after lunch. I did get 7 hours of sleep last night, straight, without waking up at 3 AM. That's pretty good for me! I feel great today... just sort of unfocused.
What? Me? Unfocused?!?!?! I know, right?

2 comments:

All Click said...

mmm Pepsi Max. Best pepsi drink ever. A prefer a big mug of joe in the morning though. Perks me up at least until..10:00am

Susan Chipley said...

Adorable photo! I like it blurry too. Spring fever. Yeah. I had it the last two days too. I kept reminding myself that it is NOT GOOD to have spring fever in the first week of January.