Saturday, September 22, 2007

Website Launch

In hopes of putting some of my art out there for gallery owners and exhibit coordinators to see, I have built a website/ online portfolio sort of thing. I guess this is what you do, now, which makes it a lot easier than schlepping huge portfolios and van-loads of framed artwork around town to show.

My goal is to exhibit my art somewhere within the year. I've participated in art exhibits and installations, but haven't really shown any sellable art in the past couple years. I think I'm ready to get back into it.

So... *deep breath* here goes. I'm putting it out there, and we'll see what happens. Wish me luck!

My site is here.

3 comments:

moneytastesbad said...

Wow it is a small world.

I was checking out your website, reading your bio, and it turns out that I sorta know your brother. It has been a long long time, but my High School girlfriend was realy good friends with him. Your mother was/is a teacher right? She was Brandy's favorite teacher.

Like I said, I don't know him well, but did hang out with him on a few occasions.

moneytastesbad said...

Hey, its me again.

Just wanted to let you know that I know of a few places here in Morgantown that have art exhibits that rotate monthly. One is the Blue Moose Cafe' and the other is Wild Zero tatoo parlor.

Im not sure how the blue moose works, but the tattoo place has a really nice reception on the first friday of the month where they kick off a new artists exhibit.

I will try to get contact info if you are interested.


Travis

Charleston Catholic / Clay Center Project said...

Oh, cool!!! I think I remember you, then, sort of... I don't think I ever met you in person (not that I remember... but Ricc always had a bazillion people at the house so I can't keep faces and names straight.) But I remember your name and hearing about you. What a trip! Small world, eh?

Yeah, if you have info for those locations (an address and contact person will do, really...) that would be awesome!!!