Wednesday, March 07, 2007

This American Life TV Show Trailer



I am so excited about this TV Show!!!! You might be familiar with the always-fascinating radio show "This American Life" on NPR. If you're not, you should be. Each week's show has a theme, like "Kid Logic," or "Phones" or something like that. And each episode is broken up into interesting stories that follow the theme. The show is an hour long, and it airs each week (Fridays, I think) on NPR. (I listen via podcast.)

So, now, it's going to be a TV show and it's debut is scheduled for March 22 on Showtime. I can't wait! Eee!

1 comment:

jedijawa said...

I don't know. I've been a fan of TAL for a long time and I like that the radio version makes me think and fill in the people and places in my mind. I don't know if the tv show will resonate in my mind the same way.