Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Painting Everyday



Brooklyn artist Nathan Bond has a blog, and every day posts images of paintings he's working on. His oil still-lifes are like icons of everyday living, although he has some awesome figurative pieces like the example I chose for this blog. The guy is mega-prolific with the paintings, but quantity does not sacrifice quality -- his works are nice! You can purchase them on Ebay, or just enjoy them from your desktop.
Hmmm... I think I'm going to add this to my blogroll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome picture! My very unprofessional review sees an EXTREMELY powerful picture with a lot of perspective. Those fists indeed look awesome They are quite powerful, and dominate the scene. It's definitely something I'd hang on my wall. That painting be GREAT in a workout room.... or anyplace a fighting spirit would want to be displayed!

Awesome! :)