Thursday, January 04, 2007

Cilantro's!


I have a serious addiction to Cilantro's. No, really -- it's an addiction. It doesn't help that it's just a block from where I work so I can get my fix whenever I need to. Now I'm contributing to the delinquency of minors by getting my kids hooked on their chicken tacos. They begged me to go there after the rally, but it didn't take much begging. I was thinking the same thing.

Just look at them! Glassy eyes, uncontrollable grinning... they're addicted, too! There really ought to be a 12-step program or something.

3 comments:

QUASAR9 said...

Hi Rebecca, Happy New Year
Wishing you and the kids love, joy, happiness and all the best for 2007

msliberty said...

Sounds great!

Unknown said...

Is Cilantro's kinda like Chipotle? We have a restaurant here called Chipotle (I think they're national) that makes awesome big-as-yo-face burritos and tacos. Your kiddoes would love that place too!