Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday Randomness

My kids' doctor told me that kids usually start coming into his office with complaints of stuffy noses and fevers about 14 days after school starts. I thought he was exaggerating -- nothing could be that predictable (except the president.)

Right.

Jonathan's sick, and I've spent the evening cuddling a clingy baby and waiting for the doctor's office to call me back. Whee! (Well, the cuddling was fun, at least.)

So, what does one do when one is stuck at home, with a baby on one's lap, completely unable to do laundry, cook dinner, wash dishes, or grade papers? Easy! I've been downloading past episodes of "The Show With Zefrank" and laughing myself silly.

Thanks, Oncee, for the link. (You posted it way back when... I'm just now getting around to watching the majority of them.)

I'm going to have "How Do You Work This Thing?" stuck in my head forever.

No comments: