Thursday, August 31, 2006

David Boreanaz


David Boreanaz
9" X 11", collage



Okay, I admit it. I'm a fangirl. I have watched all seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer religiously, and I own the boxed set. THE boxed set. ALL the episodes. And the soundtracks. And a T-shirt. And I would gladly carry around a wooden stake and fight evil if my city happened to be situated atop the Hellmouth, and some nasty-faced vampire overlord decided to unleash evil on mankind, starting with Charleston, WV.

Actually, I was convinced, for a while, that my previous place of employment was, in fact, built over the gates of hell, with little bits of evil leaking out and making all my coworkers crazy, but that's a whole different post, entirely.

The point is, I'm a fangirl, and I make no apologies. David Boreanaz = hotness. The end.

No comments: